Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




I am a Certified Public Accountant with most of my experience specializing in the agriculture industry. Ready to help clients through a combination of experience and graduate-level education presented through concise written communication.

Professional Licenses
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) California State License #109269

4 Years of Work Experience


California State University - Master in Business Administration (MBA); The Master's College - Bachelor of Science (BS)

Question answered by Matthew

Do I pay tax if I short sale my house?... read on

What is the impact to the balance sheet when a grain hedge is entered into?... read on

We developed a software which was worth $600,000, including the time spent and technology used for this software. Do I have to pay... read on

Do buyers who plan to own and occupy property in Arizona four months out of the year have to pay a special non-resident... read on

If we use the short form, can we deduct donations?... read on

How much is the monthly payment on a 2,000,000 loan at 6% over 30 years and is that a good deal?... read on

I was told that since I am on total disability that I can take my money out of my IRA with no penalty.... read on

Do I need to pay capital gains taxes on my investment property If I sell it to my children? Would this fall... read on

I am in my mid 50s and my wife will retire this year so I will be the sole breadwinner. We took... read on

I was divorce last year. In the divorce decree, I had bought a mobile home prior to the marriage. I gave my ex-wife... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top