Meet the Professionals

The professionals provide independent and reliable tax, accounting, and financial advice and services online.

Professionals include enrolled agents (EA), certified public accountants (CPAs), and tax attorneys (JDs) each of whom is highly proficient in their subject matter and has many years of experience.


No Records Found!

Continue to Grow with these Resources:


"I am a Canadian living in Amsterdam and am paid by an American. How do I handle taxes?"

This and 1,000?s more answers @ BIDaWIZ Questions

Tax Deductions

Will A Roth IRA Conversion Trigger Self Emplolyment Tax?

My Employer Just Said That My 2008 W-2 Form Is Wrong!

More Dollars Going To New York Sales Tax.

Entries published weekly
on the BIDaWIZ Blog

Back to Top