Skip to content
Trusted Answers From Licensed Business Professionals

We're glad you asked this question because it's often overlooked by many business owners. If the S Corporation has owners or employees that are providing services in other states, the entity generally must file a state tax return in those states with certain exceptions. .
Leave a Comment